Greetings C&Hers,

Here is the current roster for the trip this weekend.  There are two of them one for those who only want to go for one day and the other for those who want to stay both days.

If you are on either roster and are not going to be able to go please let me know as soon as possible. If you are on the wrong roster please let me know.

Also, just a reminder that if you decide after noon on Thursday that you are not going to be going on the trip there will be one point against you (two automatically puts you on the wait list for the next trip).

See you all at the meeting tomorrow night!

One Day
Name    Driving?        Approved
Ana Volz                y
Austin Eddy             y
Emily Custer
Emily Rosson    y       y
Erica Johnson
Hayden Howell
Hayley Moran    y       y
Hunter Pons
Joey Marino
Karsten Solies  y       y
Leslie Turner           y
Paige Cortner   y       y
Preston Hughes
Shannon Mullane
Steven Shook            y

15 people - 4 drivers

Two Days
Name    Driving?        Approved
Alex Brelsford          y
Alex Brewer     y       y
Brian Payne     y       y
Brittney Jansen
Heather Carlin
Keenan Ennis
Kristen Wieber
Kyle Goodrick   y       y
Luis Casillas
Matt Brunton    y       y
Molly Parker
Ryan Wagner             y
Sam Tabor               y
Zack Payne              y

14 people - 4 drivers

If you have any other questions just shoot me an email!

Have a suggestion for a trip?  Let us know!  Meetings are Wednesdays at 6:30PM outside HSS at the bull statue (HSS Ground Floor when inclement weather).

Greg Hopper
Secretary - C&H

To unsubscribe from the mailing list, write an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> containing this message:  UNSUBSCRIBE UTCH-L