Hey Everybody,

Just wanted to remind everyone that that we will be having our annual Snowshoe skiing trip next weekend (Friday February 28th - Sunday March 2nd)!

The current roster is below, If you can't go or want on please let me know.

We will be leaving Knoxville no later than 5 PM on friday. If you can't leave by 5 please let me know as soon as possible so we can try to figure something out. We will have the definite time of the group meetup and departure next week.

This year the prices worked out better to individually buy lift tickets, so both lift tickets and rentals are your own responsibility. Here is a link that should already have the correct dates entered. Make sure you double check though as online reservations are not refundable or changeable.

Here are the current prices, online, for students. These will not be the same if you wait until we get there to buy a ticket. They may also change online between now and then.

1 Day Lift

$55

1 Day Rentals + Lift

$84

2 Day Lift

$105

2 Day Rentals + Lift

$151

Snowshoe also has season passes for $200 today only that are good for all of march this year, and the whole season next year. So if you plan on skiing again next year it might be worth checking out.

If you only want to ski one day we will be getting back mid afternoon on Sunday, and if for two days we will be getting back late Sunday night.

We could also use a few more drivers, so if you are willing to do that please let me know.

Let me know if you have any questions.

-Kyle

GTG? Name Driving? 2 Days
Yes Preston Hughes