Hey Everybody,

Here's the current list for the Cataloochee skiing trip. If you aren't on
the list and want to go let me know we have plenty of space.

If you need a lift ticket and rentals the cost is $67
if you only need a lift ticket the cost will be $46

We must pay this as a group, so please *bring this money with you to the
meeting this week*.

If you can not come on Wednesday, let me know and we can work something
out.

The ski session is from 8:30 to 4:30 and the drive is ~2 Hrs so we will be
getting a much earlier start than normal. We will be meeting at lot 66 at 6
AM to leave no later than 6:30. We should be back by around 7-7:30.

The forecast for the rest of the week has some potential for snow so keep
your fingers crossed!

Let me know if you have any questions.

-Kyle

   GTG? Name Driving?  Yes Alexis McDonald   Yes Andrew Kirk y  Yes Austin
Eddy   Yes Brian Payne y  No Callan Charron   Yes Gavin Wike   Yes Hayley
Moran   Yes Katie Metasavage   Yes Kyle Goodrick y  Yes Luis Casillas
 Yes Preston
Hughes   Yes Ryan Wagner   Yes Sam Tabor   No Shannon Mullane   No Shelby
Garland   Yes Alex Brewer