Please do not reply to this message. Thank You. To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html

From: CAROLINE BROWN [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2014 12:02 PM
To: Tennessee Master Gardener
Subject: Dixon Garden Fair Announcement

Wanda, I not sure if this is the process for submitting events but I receive your LISTSERV notices and thought I'd start with you.

I'm on the committee for the Dixon Garden Fair being held in April at the Dixon Gallery & Gardens in Memphis. Below is our announcement and attached is our flyer (pdf and jpeg).  We appreciate any publicity/promotion of the event you can include in your event notices to Master Gardeners.  Thanks for your support.

Caroline Brown

901-828-3212

    Dixon Garden Fair

Dixon Gallery & Gardens

Memphis, TN

April 25-26, 2014

Plan to attend the gardening event of the spring season!  The Dixon Garden Fair will offer over 15,000 plants with a focus on rare, choice and unusual varieties not commonly available as well as must-have new introductions.  This two-day event has something for plant enthusiasts at all levels and interests – from the beginning gardener to the certified plant nerd.

Dixon members will have the opportunity to shop early at the Members-Only Preview Party April 24 from 4 – 7 p.m.  The plant sale is open to the public Friday, April 25 and Saturday April 26 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.  Dixon garden staff, Memphis Area Master Gardeners and local experts will be available to answer your gardening questions.  For a sneak peek at this year’s plant selections, attend one of the upcoming Munch and Learn sessions.  For more information visit www.dixon.org.  A comprehensive plant sale list will be available on the website in mid-April.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Did your email address change? Visit http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html Remove your old email and add your new email address to continue receiving timely updates. Have you visited the Master Gardener Store? https://web.dii.utk.edu/agstore/c-49-master-gardener.aspx Check out the super comfortable Gardener's Kneeling Pads! To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html