Please do not reply to this message. Thank You.
To view the archives or join/leave TMG list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html

________________________________
From: CAROLINE BROWN [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2014 12:02 PM
To: Tennessee Master Gardener
Subject: Dixon Garden Fair Announcement

Wanda, I not sure if this is the process for submitting events but I receive your LISTSERV notices and thought I'd start with you.

I'm on the committee for the Dixon Garden Fair being held in April at the Dixon Gallery & Gardens in Memphis. Below is our announcement and attached is our flyer (pdf and jpeg).  We appreciate any publicity/promotion of the event you can include in your event notices to Master Gardeners.  Thanks for your support.

Caroline Brown
901-828-3212

    Dixon Garden Fair
Dixon Gallery & Gardens
Memphis, TN
April 25-26, 2014

Plan to attend the gardening event of the spring season!  The Dixon Garden Fair will offer over 15,000 plants with a focus on rare, choice and unusual varieties not commonly available as well as must-have new introductions.  This two-day event has something for plant enthusiasts at all levels and interests – from the beginning gardener to the certified plant nerd.

Dixon members will have the opportunity to shop early at the Members-Only Preview Party April 24 from 4 – 7 p.m.  The plant sale is open to the public Friday, April 25 and Saturday April 26 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.  Dixon garden staff, Memphis Area Master Gardeners and local experts will be available to answer your gardening questions.  For a sneak peek at this year’s plant selections, attend one of the upcoming Munch and Learn sessions.  For more information visit www.dixon.org<http://www.dixon.org/>.  A comprehensive plant sale list will be available on the website in mid-April.

Did your email address change? Visit http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html
Remove your old email and add your new email address to continue receiving timely updates.

To reduce pressure on your spam filter, please add this sender's email address to your contacts.

Have you visited the Master Gardener Store?
https://web.dii.utk.edu/agstore/c-49-master-gardener.aspx