SMCA One-Day Conference

Saturday, February 15, 2014 8:30am - 4:00pm

“Work Your Magic” is just right around the corner. The last day for early bird registration is February 8th.

Breakfast and lunch is included with your registration.

[log in to unmask]" align="left" v:shapes="_x0000_s1026">Invite your friends and colleagues in the counseling field about #SMCA14: mental health counselors, school counselors, counselor educators and supervisors alike.

This is a great chance to earn unscheduled in-service!

Our keynote speaker, Stephen Bargatze, is a magician and comedian, and his story will entertain and enlighten you. We have a multitude of breakout sessions, ranging from ethics to neuroscience and everything in between.

Register NOW on-line:http://bit.ly/SMCA14

Please contact SMCA President-Elect, Melissa Scoble, at[log in to unmask] or 932-8117 with questions or concerns.

Melissa Scoble

Carter High School

School Counselor

Juniors A-Z & Freshmen A-F