♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦

SMCA One-Day Conference
Saturday, February 15, 2014 8:30am - 4:00pm
“Work Your Magic” is just right around the corner. The last day for early bird registration is February 8th.

Breakfast and lunch is included with your registration.

[cid:[log in to unmask]]Invite your friends and colleagues in the counseling field about #SMCA14: mental health counselors, school counselors, counselor educators and supervisors alike.

This is a great chance to earn unscheduled in-service!

Our keynote speaker, Stephen Bargatze<http://www.magicofstephen.com>, is a magician and comedian, and his story will entertain and enlighten you. We have a multitude of breakout sessions, ranging from ethics to neuroscience and everything in between.

Register NOW on-line:http://bit.ly/SMCA14

Please contact SMCA President-Elect, Melissa Scoble, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or 932-8117 with questions or concerns.

Melissa Scoble

Carter High School
School Counselor
Juniors A-Z & Freshmen A-F