**Please excuse cross-posting, but we are trying to get as much information as possible on this important topic!**

**Please also feel free to forward this message to others who may be interested.**

We are investigating how librarians learn about diversity, and we'd love to have your viewpoint. Please answer this short survey. We've included text boxes so you can tell us more or respond to any questions. We'd also like to do interviews with people who'd like to tell us more.

If you do not include your name or contact information, the survey will be completely anonymous. If you do include your contact information, the survey is considered confidential -- no one will see it other than the researcher, but it will not be completely anonymous.

You can skip any question if you don't want to answer it, but we appreciate your candid responses.

Our survey is here:

https://missouri.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0DK8K3LErXYkKkl

Should you have any questions about this research, please write to Denice Adkins

([log in to unmask]) or call (573) 884-9804. If you have questions about your rights as a research participant, please contact the MU Institutional Review Board at (573) 882-9585 or [log in to unmask] .

Many thanks!

Denice Adkins, REFORMA Immediate Past President (2013-14)

--

Denice Adkins, Associate Professor

School of Information Science & Learning Technologies, University of Missouri