The School of Information Studies (iSchool) at Syracuse University is pleased to announce our newest graduate scholarship award, the 25% Tuition Award for Library Employees. This award was created to assist those with experience working in library settings as they move toward the professional ALA-accredited degree and advanced skillsets needed to pursue their passion in librarianship. To be eligible for this award, individuals must be admitted to the iSchool's MS in Library & Information Science (LIS), MS in Library & Information Science - School Media (LISSM), or graduate Certificate of Advanced Study (CAS) in Data Science program and have worked for one or more years in a library or library setting.

Students enrolled in the iSchool's MSLIS, MSLISSM and CAS in Data Science programs and receiving this award can their degree online, on campus (or a blend of both), full- or part-time.

The Syracuse iSchool is pleased to be celebrating 20 Years in Online and Distance Education and maintains our #1 ranking in Information Systems for Library and Information Studies (US News and World Report).
The Syracuse iSchool is proud to support librarianship and the development and continued education of our highly valued, professional library staff throughout the community. For more information about our graduate programs for information professionals and to learn more about the 25% Tuition Award for Library Employees visit: http://conta.cc/1gyotHF

Regards,

Vicky Williams | Director of Online Education

School of Information Studies | Syracuse University