Here are the Promotion and Tenure Policies for the University of Washington as a whole:

http://ap.washington.edu/ahr/resources/tenure-promotion/

We have an Information School specific “Guidelines for Tenure and Promotion” document as well that discusses expectations around scholarship, teaching, and service.    However all of the specific metrics you mention are impossible for us to state.    Like other Information Schools we are highly interdisciplinary.    We have multiple faculty from Library Science, Computer Science, Philosophy, Management/MIS, Sociology, Education and many others.

Expectations for tenure and promotion vary tremendously in these different fields.   For example in some fields there may be an expectation that one write a book every 3-5 years, other fields would be focused on publishing in a limited set of very top journals, other fields might value conference proceedings while others do not.

Therefore each individual faculty member must articulate within what field(s) their work is to be judged, what accomplishments in research, teaching, and service are expected, what forms and venues are normal in terms of publishing and so on.    And then as part of their tenure review they must demonstrate that those expectations were met and that the University’s overall expectations were met.    Outside reviewers are critical.

There is no “point system”, it would be completely impossible.

Scott Barker

Information School, University of Washington