For those that are interested in a live stream of the presentation I'm giving at UF today, please see the instructions below and email Heather Maness with questions.  I'm uncertain if there will be a link available for tomorrow's presentation but Heather will know.  All the Best--- Matt

From: <Maness>, Heather T Daniel <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, February 3, 2014 10:08 AM
To: "Waltzek,Thomas B" <[log in to unmask]>, Matt Gray <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "Larkin,Iskande (Iske)" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: Mediasite live stream link

Hi All,

Here’s the link to Dr. Gray’s streaming lecture at 4pm today. I’ll include this in the reminder e-mail to everyone as well.

http://mediasite.video.ufl.edu/Mediasite/Play/196c7a9ab05244dda721f680940dd3e01d

Computer requirements for viewing a Mediasite presentation:

https://video.ufl.edu/main/mediasite.php

The recorded link will be available tomorrow on our website:

http://aquatic.vetmed.ufl.edu/education/events/seminars/

Heather Maness, MS

Education/Training Program Coordinator

Aquatic Animal Health Program