Hello All:

The presentation (Ecology of Ranaviruses) that I gave on Tuesday (4 Feb) at the University of Florida did not have a live feed; thus, we recorded (audio only) and posted it to an iTunes site that we created for the GRC:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/itunes-u/id815661759

Slides can be viewed at:

http://www.slideshare.net/mgray11/ecology-of-ranaviruses-state-of-understanding

For those that are interested in the Monday presentation (Are ranaviruses a threat?), there is a link to the video recording at:

http://aquatic.vetmed.ufl.edu/education/events/seminars

Slides for this presentation can be seen with the video but are also available at:

http://www.slideshare.net/mgray11/ranaviruses-cry-wolf-or-real-threat

As mentioned, if you are planning to give a talk on ranaviruses, please consider videotaping it or creating an audio recording (podcast).  If you record and share your slides, we'll post the files to the GRC website and share with members.

All the Best---
Matt

Matthew J. Gray, Ph.D.

Director, Global Ranavirus Consortium
Center for Wildlife Health

University of Tennessee
274 Ellington Plant Sciences Building
Knoxville, TN 37996-4563
865.974.2740 [ofc]
865.974.4714 [fax]
http://fwf.ag.utk.edu/personnel/mgray.htm

For more information about Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries at UTK,
Please visit
http://fwf.ag.utk.edu/ or call 865.974.7126