All,

We are gearing up for our February meeting and I think it's time to send out the flyer, which you will find attached.

As per usual, the meeting will be held at King University at 6:30--the address is listed on the flyer. Cost of admission does, in fact, include food. PLEASE RSVP to Justin Kaffka ([log in to unmask]) by the 18th, if possible, so we can have a better head count.

Otherwise, I will continue doing what I've been doing an order enough food for whatever number seems right at the time--which could, potentially, not serve everyone.

We look forward to seeing as many of you at the meeting as possible!

Thanks,

?
DYLAN PLATZ
UNIVERSITY of TENNESSEE, KNOXVILLE