Greetings Undergraduate Geographers,

    I have scheduled our next Club Geography meeting to be next Wednesday, February 26 at 4pm in BGB 406 again. Last Friday's meeting went well, however, I presume the lack of attendance was the consequence of having to postpone the meeting to a romantic Valentine afternoon thanks to last week's snow. As the ball gets rolling, I expect to see more and more participation from the club at events and meetings. In this upcoming meeting, we will be dicussing the specifics of events that were mentioned last Friday and plan out the rest of the semester.

    Also, as the majority of you know by now, the department's amazing graduates are hosting the UT Geography Symposium this Friday and Saturday. For the details of the symposium, see the email Norma just sent out containing the informational PDFs. This symposium presents an excellent opportunity for the entire Geography department, including undergraduates, to come together and meet people in the department as well as the entire university in an academic environment.

I hope to see you all Friday and Saturday!

Michael Schilling