Dear Geography Colleagues,

Organizing for Action, a nonprofit advocacy group that grew out of President Obama’s political campaign, is offering  fellowships (actually they’re more like internships) in its initiative to support Obama’s legislative agenda.  If your blood runs bluish this looks like a good opportunity to develop the connections, leadership skills, and media- savvy that will serve you well in any career but especially in a career in the non-profit sector.  These fellowships are part time, start soon, and can be designed around your school schedule.  I’ve attached a handout that goes into more detail.  If you’re interested, check out the website listed, read the Wikipedia entry on the outfit, and/or come by and see me for an assessment.

Yrs,

Ron Foresta