Calling all campus designers. Pull up a log and gather 'round the fire with designers from Creative Communications on Monday, February 24, at 2:30 p.m., in Room 401 of Haslam Business Building.

During this one-hour workshop—part meet-and-greet, part show-and-tell, part group therapy—we’ll share what we’ve been working on over the past year, take a look at work from across campus, and answer any design questions you may have. You are encouraged to bring samples of your work to share with the group and add to the conversation. RSVPs are not required, but seating is limited.

Please forward this invitation to anyone you know who designs for the university. Also, please encourage anyone who serves a communications function on campus to join the CAMPCOMM listserv at creative.utk.edu/join-campcomm<http://creative.utk.edu/join-campcomm/>.

Hope to see you on the 24th.

***

An updated spring workshop calendar is below. Please note the change in start times from 2:00 to 2:30 p.m.

HTML E-mails
March 31, 2:30 p.m.
401 Haslam Business Building

Social Media
April 28, 2:30 p.m.
401 Haslam Business Building

________________________________

JACOB RUDOLPH
Marketing Director

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Office of Communications and Marketing
91 Communications Building

communications.utk.edu

Big Orange. Big Ideas.

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html