Having trouble viewing this email? View it in your browser.

UT’s Monuments Man

UT’s Monuments Man

One-time Latin teacher Frank P. Albright was among the Monuments Men who helped save some of Europe’s most important art and cultural treasures from the ravages of World War II.

That Someone Special

That Someone Special

Did you meet your spouse in a classroom on the Hill? Or your BFF in a residence hall? We asked our Facebook friends if they met someone special at UT, and here’s what they told us.

News
Also

Faculty Appreciation Week

Faculty Appreciation Week

Last week was Faculty Appreciation Week at UT, and we asked our students to leave shout-outs for their favorite faculty members. And they did not disappoint! Take a look at some of the awesome things our students had to say about their professors.

UT ranks among the Top 10 of research universities for its number of Fulbright Scholars (2013-14) and for its number of NEH fellows over the last decade.

head-alumni
UT Advocacy

UT Advocacy

UT has been hard at work growing its legislative advocacy program. Alumni are needed to share their energy and passion for UT with their elected officials while staying informed on key UT legislative issues. Join UT Advocacy today, and check out what the UT Advocacy Blog has to offer.

Celebrating Seniors

Celebrating Seniors

Congratulations to the 170 seniors honored for their commitment and service to UT at the first Senior Impact Dinner, hosted by Alumni Affairs in February. The honorees, who were nominated by deans, department heads, and program directors, were toasted by Chancellor Jimmy G. Cheek. They also were able to network with UT Alumni Board members.

Alumni Summer College

Alumni Summer College

Return to campus July 31 through August 2 for three days of faculty presentations, discussions, and social gatherings. Alumni and non-alumni are welcome. The agenda includes a tour of new campus facilities.

2011-alumni_logo
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html