Happy February!  Next Wednesday, Feb. 12, we will be hosting a viewing of the
film "Inequality for All" hosted by Robert Reich, former Sec. of Labor and UC
Berkeley professor.  Join us at 6:30 pm for the 90 min. film followed by a
discussion among those gathered.  Dr. Ken Baker (UT Econ)  and PhD candidate,
Eric Keller (Political Science) will help lead the short discussion following the film.

Wed. Feb. 19 (the NEXT Wed.) at 5:15 - 7:30 pm -  we will host our Federal
Budget workshop - "Principles & Priorities" and this should be fun and very
informative. We are very pleased to have Sara Imhof, Concord Coalition, join us
for this event.  She will take us through the "Principles & Priorities" workbook,
along with table leaders who volunteered from the UT Faculty of Econ, Law and
Political Science.  YOU MUST REGISTER BY FEB. 14 and we are LIMITED to 80
registrants.  So sign up here - copy and paste this link:
                http://tinyurl.com/Budget-register
We will have refreshments to keep us going!  SIGN UP TODAY and share with your
friends!  These events are part of the UT Econ Club contest entries -- "It's Up to
US!"