In just one week, we will be hosting the Ashe Lecture.  We are honored to have
former Ambassador to Pakistan, Cameron Munter, as our speaker.  He will address
"Beyond 2014: American Relations with Pakistan."  The lecture will be in the
Toyota Auditorium at 5:30 pm.  Mark your calendar now! And as an added treat,
Amb. Munter will be on the Hallerin Hill show around 8 am on WIVK.  And he will be
on WUOT's Dialogue at 1 -2 pm, with fellow panelists and Baker Center Fellows,
Dr. Howard Hall (Nuclear Engineering) and Dr. Brandon Prins (Political Science).
Exciting day - Wed., March 5!   See you next week.