We are watching the weather and hoping for NO SNOW on Wednesday!  (Can
you tell I don't like Winter?) So, continue to plan on these two events on
Wednesday and we will be watching too and posting any announcements or
changes here!

Wed. Feb. 12 - 10 am -  Wigner Distinguished Lecture - Streaming from ORNL a
presentation by former Sec. of Energy, Dr. Steven Chu.  Join us in the Toyota
to view this lecture.

Wed. Feb. 12, 6:30 pm -- View the documentary - "Inequality for All" and join
in the discussion following the film with our discussion leaders:
Dr. Ken Baker, UT Economics
Eric Keller, UT PhD student, Political Science
Kayla McMurray, UT Econ Club - It's Up to US!
Chris Schwartz, UT Econ Club & Baker Ambassador
This is part of the UT Econ Club's national competition - "It's Up to US!"

THEN if you haven't signed up -- join us next Wed., Feb. 19 for our Federal
Budget exercise where you help determine the Federal Budget and help cut the
deficit.  Wed., Feb. 19, 5:15 pm in the Toyota - Sign up by this Friday here:
http://tinyurl.com/Budget-register  We have a lot of students signing up, but
where are our Baker Center Community Residents?  Join us - this will be fun!