Greetings Canoe & Hikers,

Here's what we have planned for the next couple months.

January Trips
1/25 - XCountry Skiing

This trip is dependent upon snow and will be on Clingman's Dome Road from Newfound Gap or at Roane Mountain State Park.

Preregistration is mandatory.

Depart Lot 66 at 9 AM
Return by 10 PM same day

Check the GoSystem page for "Gear List"

Reminder - There is a wait list for this trip.  If you do not inform me by 12pm Thursday (January 23) that you will not be attending there will be one point against you.  (2 points automatically places you on the wait list for the next trip you sign up for)

Come to the next week's meeting or contact Randy Bigbee<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) for more information.

February Trips
2/1 Indian Grave Point Caving - For more information come to next week's meeting.

2/8 Cataloochee - For more information come to next week's meeting.

2/15 Blue Springs Cave - Our biggest annual caving trip.  Be sure to mark your calendars! For more information come to next week's meeting.

2/22 Mt. Leconte Winter Hike - For more information come to next week's meeting.

March Trips
3/1 Snowshoe Skiing Trip - For more information come to next week's meeting.

If you want to take an alternative trip on one of those weekends just let us know 2 weeks in advance what you want to do and we will get it set up for you.

Have a suggestion for a trip?  Let us know!  Meetings are Wednesday's at 6:30PM outside HSS at the bull statue (HSS Ground Floor when inclement weather).

If you have any other questions just shoot me an email!

Greg Hopper
Secretary - C&H

To unsubscribe from the mailing list, write an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> containing this message:  SIGNOFF UTCH-L