Greetings C&Hers,

Hope everyone was able to take advantage of delayed classes today and sleep in a little bit today.

Just wanted to let you all know that we are still having the meeting tonight at 6:30 in HSS.  There is still time to sign up for the skiing trip to Ober Gatlinburg tomorrow night. There is currently a wait list for the Indian Grave Point caving trip this weekend but you can always sign up so if anyone cancels.

Tonight we will also be starting sign ups for the Blue Springs Caving trip, the weekend of February 15.

Finally, if anyone wants to go to burger night at Copper Cellar after the meeting I and a couple of other people will be going and you are welcome to join.

See you all tonight!

Have a suggestion for a trip?  Let us know!  Meetings are Wednesday's at 6:30PM outside HSS at the bull statue (HSS Ground Floor when inclement weather).

If you have any other questions just shoot me an email!

Greg Hopper
Secretary - C&H

To unsubscribe from the mailing list, write an email to [log in to unmask] containing this message:  SIGNOFF UTCH-L