Greetings,

Below is the current roster for the Gatlinburg Skiing trip on on Thursday.  If you do not see your name and are wanting to go on this trip you must let me know by the end of the meeting this Wednesday.

Below is the itinerary.

1/30 - Ober Gatlinburg Skiing

Trip Leader - Sam Tabor

Departing Knoxville at 5 PM and will return around 11:30 PM

Things you need to know:
Lift tickets - $20
Ski Rentals - $20
Snowboard Rental - $25 + $300 refundable deposit (cash or credit)

There is room to carry gear if people would rather rent from Alpine Ski Center it might be cheaper and save time once you get there.

Come to this week's meeting or contact Sam Tabor for more information.

Of the people who said they can drive only Matt and Ryan are approved.  If you are wanting to/can drive please fill out the "Personal Driver Form" located on the Sport Clubs page under the Forms tab and let me know when it has been "approved."  (There is a difference between "accepted" and "approved.")

Name Driving?
Ana Volz y
Heather Carlin
Kristen Wieber
Leslie Turner
Martha Tabor
Matt Brunton y
Molly Parker
Ryan Wagner y
Sam Tabor y

If you have any other questions just shoot me an email!

Greg Hopper
Secretary - C&H

To unsubscribe from the mailing list, write an email to [log in to unmask] containing this message:  SIGNOFF UTCH-L