Hey Everybody,

Here's the caving info sheet for those of you who were not able to get one at the meeting. Make sure you go to UTOP to get a Helmet and a Headlamp if you have not already. If you don't have both of those you will not be able to come on the trip.

Make sure you also have clothes that you don't mind getting dirty, because there will be mud in the cave. You will also need a trash bag and a towel that you can wipe yourself off with.

The weather on Saturday will possibly be rainy, so make sure you bring a rain jacket for outside the cave.

We'll be meeting at lot 66 at 9 AM, and we should be getting back around 7 PM.

Here is the list of people currently signed up, if you will not be coming please let me know. If you have a red No by your name you are either missing dues or a waiver. You must take care of both of these if you want to come on the trip.

GTG? Name Driving?
Yes Kyle Goodrick y
Yes Hunter Pons
Yes Steven Shook
No Alex Brelsford
No Heather Carlin
Yes Matt Brunton y
Yes Alex Brewer y
Yes Keenan Ennis
No Davis Coulter y
Yes Martha Tabor
Yes Sam Tabor
Yes Phillip Goldfarb
Yes Molly Parker
Yes Kristen Wieber
Yes Ana Volz y
No Ben Cuirlio y
Yes Lora Christy

Davis, Ana, and Ben: You three are currently NOT cleared for driving. If you haven't already please fill out the personal driver form online on the go website. If you have any questions or think you already turned the form in get in touch with Greg ([log in to unmask]) and he can help you out.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and get ready for an awesome weekend!

-Kyle
________________________________________________________________________ UTCHC Mailing List Archive: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/utch-l.html UTCHC Web Site: http://web.utk.edu/~canoehik