Greetings Canoe & Hikers,

If you are reading this off of the Facebook or Go page you can sign up for the emails by following these directions:

To subscribe to this list, write an email to [log in to unmask] which contains this in the body:
SUB UTCH-L (your  name)
Here's what we have planned for the next couple of months.

January Trips
1/30 - Ober Gatlinburg Skiing

Trip Leader - Sam Tabor

Departing Knoxville at 5 PM and will return around 11:30 PM

Things you need to know:
Lift tickets - $20
Ski Rentals - $20
Snowboard Rental - $25 + $300 refundable deposit (cash or credit)

There is room to carry gear if people would rather rent from Alpine Ski Center it might be cheaper and save time once you get there.

Come to next week's meeting or contact Sam Tabor for more information.

February Trips
2/1 Indian Grave Point Caving

Trip Leader - Kyle Goodrick

For more information come to next week's meeting.

2/8 Cataloochee - For more information come to next week's meeting.

2/15 Blue Springs Cave - Our biggest annual caving trip.  Be sure to mark your calendars!

Trip Leader - Randy Bigbee

Signups start at next week's meeting (Jan. 29).

For more information come to next week's meeting.

2/22 Mt. Leconte Winter Hike - For more information come to next week's meeting.

2/22 Frozen Head Trail Maintenance - Community Service - Help maintain the quality of the parks we visit.

For more information come to next week's meeting.

March Trips
3/1 Snowshoe Skiing Trip - For more information come to next week's meeting.

If you want to take an alternative trip on one of those weekends just let us know 2 weeks in advance what you want to do and we will get it set up for you.

Have a suggestion for a trip?  Let us know!  Meetings are Wednesday's at 6:30PM outside HSS at the bull statue (HSS Ground Floor when inclement weather).

If you have any other questions just shoot me an email!

Greg Hopper
Secretary - C&H

To unsubscribe from the mailing list, write an email to [log in to unmask] containing this message:  SIGNOFF UTCH-L