Greetings Canoe & Hikers,

If you are reading this off of the Facebook or Go page you can sign up for the emails by following these directions:

To subscribe to this list, write an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> which contains this in the body:

SUB UTCH-L (your  name)

Here's what we have planned for the next couple of months.

January Trips
1/30 - Ober Gatlinburg Skiing

Trip Leader - Sam Tabor

Departing Knoxville at 5 PM and will return around 11:30 PM

Things you need to know:
Lift tickets - $20
Ski Rentals - $20
Snowboard Rental - $25 + $300 refundable deposit (cash or credit)

There is room to carry gear if people would rather rent from Alpine Ski Center<http://www.alpineskicenter.com/store/knoxville_rental.htm> it might be cheaper and save time once you get there.

Come to next week's meeting or contact Sam Tabor<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for more information.

February Trips
2/1 Indian Grave Point Caving

Trip Leader - Kyle Goodrick

For more information come to next week's meeting.

2/8 Cataloochee - For more information come to next week's meeting.

2/15 Blue Springs Cave - Our biggest annual caving trip.  Be sure to mark your calendars!

Trip Leader - Randy Bigbee

Signups start at next week's meeting (Jan. 29).

For more information come to next week's meeting.

2/22 Mt. Leconte Winter Hike - For more information come to next week's meeting.

2/22 Frozen Head Trail Maintenance - Community Service - Help maintain the quality of the parks we visit.

For more information come to next week's meeting.

March Trips
3/1 Snowshoe Skiing Trip - For more information come to next week's meeting.

If you want to take an alternative trip on one of those weekends just let us know 2 weeks in advance what you want to do and we will get it set up for you.

Have a suggestion for a trip?  Let us know!  Meetings are Wednesday's at 6:30PM outside HSS at the bull statue (HSS Ground Floor when inclement weather).

If you have any other questions just shoot me an email!

Greg Hopper
Secretary - C&H

To unsubscribe from the mailing list, write an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> containing this message:  SIGNOFF UTCH-L