Hey Everybody,

Here's the caving info sheet for those of you who were not able to get one
at the meeting. Make sure you go to UTOP to get a Helmet and a Headlamp if
you have not already. If you don't have both of those you will not be able
to come on the trip.

Make sure you also have clothes that you don't mind getting dirty, because
there will be mud in the cave. You will also need a trash bag and a towel
that you can wipe yourself off with.

The weather on Saturday will possibly be rainy, so make sure you bring a
rain jacket for outside the cave.

We'll be meeting at lot 66 at 9 AM, and we should be getting back around 7
PM.

Here is the list of people currently signed up, if you will not be coming
please let me know. If you have a red No by your name you are either
missing dues or a waiver. You must take care of both of these if you want
to come on the trip.

   GTG? Name Driving?  Yes Kyle Goodrick y  Yes Hunter Pons   Yes Steven
Shook   No Alex Brelsford   No Heather Carlin   Yes Matt Brunton y  Yes Alex
Brewer y  Yes Keenan Ennis   No Davis Coulter y  Yes Martha Tabor   Yes Sam
Tabor   Yes Phillip Goldfarb  Yes Molly Parker   Yes Kristen Wieber  Yes Ana
Volz y  No Ben Cuirlio y  Yes Lora Christy
Davis, Ana, and Ben: You three are currently NOT cleared for driving. If
you haven't already please fill out the personal driver form online on the
go website. If you have any questions or think you already turned the form
in get in touch with Greg ([log in to unmask]) and he can help you out.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and get ready for an awesome
weekend!

-Kyle