Please do not reply to this message. Thank You. To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html

From: Cooper, Chris
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 11:19 AM
To: McCall, Wanda F
Subject: Winter School Goodie Bags

Master Gardener Winter School 2014 is quickly approaching!  This is a call for all program flyers or other items that your association would like to share with Master Gardeners from across the state.  These flyers or items will be placed in goodie bags for all to see.  All items for the goodies bags will need to be delivered to Janie Becker at the Rutherford County Extension Office by February 14th

Attention: Janie Becker

315 John R. Rice Blvd

Suite 101

Murfreesboro, TN 37129-4105

We will need 160 of these items for the bags.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  I do hope that you have already registered for Winter School.  We have an excellent lineup of speakers that you will surely enjoy.  I hope to see you there!

Christopher M. Cooper, PhD

UT Extension - Shelby County

7777 Walnut Grove Road

Suite B, Box 21

Memphis, TN 38120-2140

Phone (901) 752-1207

Fax (901) 752-6240

email: [log in to unmask]

website: http//www.memphisareamastergardeners.org

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Did your email address change? Visit http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html Remove your old email and add your new email address to continue receiving timely updates. Have you visited the Master Gardener Store? https://web.dii.utk.edu/agstore/c-49-master-gardener.aspx Check out the super comfortable Gardener's Kneeling Pads! To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html