Please do not reply to this message. Thank You. To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html

From: Kathy Laughlin [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 12:32 PM
To: McCall, Wanda F
Subject: listserv post

Could you please send this message out via listserv.

Thanks,

Kathy Laughlin

Happy New Year!

As we TMG Advocates finalize 2014 Winter School, we need your assistance.  Dr. Robert Burns, Assistant Dean of Extension, and Timothy Fawver, Chief Business Officer to the Chancellor, will be speaking on improving Master Gardener group finances.  In order to give attendees the information needed, they have asked for specific questions from our members.  This is where we need your help.  Please send me directly (do not reply to the listserv) a couple questions that you or your group might have regarding better management of MG finances.  (I know we get frequent questions about filing MG taxes.)

Also, if there is time left in their session, Dr. Burns has agreed to answer other more general TMG questions, so please also send me any other specific questions you have for Dr. Burns.

Thanks for your help!  I will create a list of our questions and send to these two speakers.  I look forward to seeing you in a few weeks at Winter School!

Kathy Laughlin

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Did your email address change? Visit http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html Remove your old email and add your new email address to continue receiving timely updates. Have you visited the Master Gardener Store? https://web.dii.utk.edu/agstore/c-49-master-gardener.aspx Check out the super comfortable Gardener's Kneeling Pads! To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html