My name is Rick Block and I am editor of Voices of the Future, a column in The Serials Librarian featuring papers written by students enrolled in library and information science programs.  We have published some outstanding student papers over the past seventeen years and are now seeking new papers for publication in the column.  Instructors are invited to recommend for publication in the column outstanding serials-related term papers or other works students have written for their LIS courses.  Please contact me with any questions or papers for publication.

Thank you.

Rick Block

Rick J. Block

Metadata Librarian

Liaison Librarian for Asian Studies, International Studies, Political Science and Public Administration

Seattle University
Lemieux Library and McGoldrick Learning Commons
901 12th Avenue
P.O. Box 222000
Seattle, WA 98122-1090
Voice: 206-296-6208