I have had queries about the availability of this e-book for the Kindle, since, at present it is not in the Kindle Store at Amazon.  This is because Smashwords appears to be having some problems in getting books accepted by Amazon.  However, if you to the page on Smashwords (https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/336724) you will see that one of the formats available is labelled ".mobi (Kindle)"  - download this version and install it on your Kindle.

I am preparing a version for submission to the Kindle Store, but this requires a specific html version which I can only work on as and when time allows - so the .mobi version from Smashwords is the sensible option.

Professor T.D. Wilson, PhD, Hed.Dr, PhD (h.c.)
Publisher and Editor in Chief: Information Research:
an international electronic journal
Website - http://InformationR.net/ir/
Blog - http://info-research.blogspot.com/
Photoblog - http://tomwilson.shutterchance.com/