I am very interested in reviewing this resource, but need u/n and p/w to
access the link you have provided.  Youtube usmlec channel doesn't show
children's literature sessions, although some of the vids have vague
titles.  Is there public access to these resources?
Much appreciated!
Dr. Janet Martin
UAE