---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 09:55:24 -0500
From: Marie Radford <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: ALISE Help Needed Senior fac for CV & Portfolio Review

All,

I had many responses to my call for those needing portfolio review at
ALISE (see below message).

I now need a few more senior/tenured faculty willing to help out. I would
need about an hour of your time on

*Tuesday 1/21 from 1pm to 4pm*

Let me know if you can help out, what time you are available.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

best,
Marie