See attached.

Greg

From: Global Ranavirus Consortium [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gray, Matt
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2014 3:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Ranavirus Publications in 2013

GRC:

I recently posted several new ranavirus papers to the GRC website that were published in the latter part of 2013.

http://fwf.ag.utk.edu/mgray/ranavirus/2013Publications.htm

Please look over, and if I am missing any papers from 2013, please let me know.

All the Best,
Matt
Matthew J. Gray, Ph.D.
Director, Global Ranavirus Consortium<http://fwf.ag.utk.edu/mgray/ranavirus/Ranavirus.htm>
Center for Wildlife Health
University of Tennessee
274 Ellington Plant Sciences Building
Knoxville, TN 37996-4563
865.974.2740 [ofc]                [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
865.974.4714 [fax]                http://fwf.ag.utk.edu/personnel/mgray.htm

For more information about Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries at UTK,
Please visit http://fwf.ag.utk.edu/ or call 865.974.7126

Individuals who have received this information in error or are not authorized to receive it must promptly return or dispose of the information and notify the sender. Those individuals are hereby notified that they are strictly prohibited from reviewing, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing or using this information in any way.