Good morning,

The Transportation Department of the North Central Texas Council of Governments is seeking a mid-level Transportation Planner II to develop and implement strategies to support economic development, transportation safety, and air quality initiatives related to the movement of freight. Additional information, including how to apply, can be found at the link below.

Thank you,

Becky

https://nctcog.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&jobid=302&company_id=16153&version=1&source=ONLINE&JobOwner=992285&startflag=1

Becky Karasko, AICP

Principal Transportation Planner I Freight Planning

North Central Texas Council of Governments

616 Six Flags Drive I Arlington, TX 76011

P.O. Box 5888 I Arlington, TX 76005-5888

Office: (817) 695-9258 I Fax: (817) 640-3028

Email: [log in to unmask]

Find us on Facebook: facebook.com/NCTCOGtrans

Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/NCTCOGtrans