Print

Good morning,

The Transportation Department of the North Central Texas Council of Governments is seeking a mid-level Transportation Planner II to develop and implement strategies to support economic development, transportation safety, and air quality initiatives related to the movement of freight. Additional information, including how to apply, can be found at the link below.

Thank you,
Becky

https://nctcog.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&jobid=302&company_id=16153&version=1&source=ONLINE&JobOwner=992285&startflag=1

Becky Karasko, AICP
Principal Transportation Planner I Freight Planning<http://www.nctcog.org/trans/goods/>

North Central Texas Council of Governments
616 Six Flags Drive I Arlington, TX 76011
P.O. Box 5888 I Arlington, TX 76005-5888
Office: (817) 695-9258 I Fax: (817) 640-3028

Find us on Facebook: facebook.com/NCTCOGtrans<http://www.facebook.com/NCTCOGtrans>
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/NCTCOGtrans<http://twitter.com/nctcogtrans>