Friends,

I look forward to seeing everyone in April.  If you have not heard, David Hermelbracht has retired from the University of Florida (last Friday, in fact) and will not attend the conference - unless he decides to join the group as one of our "Emeritus" affiliates.  Susan Hudson, Assistant Director, IFAS Human Resources will travel with me to these meetings moving forward.  I know David has been an important and beloved member of our group for many years and he will be missed, especially by me.  David will have his work e-mail for a while longer.  So, if you want to send him a message you can do so at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

See you in April!

Mary Anne Morgan, SPHR
Director, IFAS Human Resources
2038 McCarty Hall