The January meeting promises to be useful for experienced technical communicators, entry-level technical communicators, and students.  Working with SMEs will feature three experienced subject matter experts representing area companies who will give their perspective on working with technical communicators.  Learn what SMEs really appreciate about us, and get tips on what we can do improve our support to them.

When:  Thursday, January 16, 2014, at 6:30 p.m.

Where: King University on Hardin Valley Drive

Cost:    $8 for students

            $10 for members

            $15 for non-members

RSVP:  Justin Kaffka ([log in to unmask])

Thank you,

Fatima Hyder

(865) 481-7837 ext. 239