Hello all,

    I hope everyone is having an excellent start to the new semester. I have been notified by Dakota (last semester's Club Geography President) to pass on the following information regarding the upcoming UTK Geography Symposium. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience presenting research and making your resume more attractive.

Dear Undergraduates,

I'm inviting you to please consider participating in UT Geography's Inaugural research symposium:

"Mapping Outside the Lines:
Geography as a Nexus for Interdisciplinary and Collaborative Research."

Do you use geographic methods, theories, and/or tools in your work? Do you want to learn about how your research can benefit from a geographic perspective?

Consider participating in our student-led symposium, and share your work with the UT community! We are accepting proposals for papers, panels, and posters.

There will be an Undergraduate Poster Competition and Undergraduate Quiz Bowl

Here are the details:
February 21-22, 2014
UT Knoxville Campus
Hosted by UT Geography