[image: Inline image 2]

Good Morning Gamma Beta Phi Members

*For the Fall 2014 Gamma Beta Phi Inductees* - We still have your induction
packages. If you did not get a chance to attend the formal induction
ceremony in November, you can still pick up your package or we can mail
your package to you. If you prefer that we mail it to you, *please send
your mailing address to [log in to unmask]

*To all Members* - Please join us for our next (monthly) meeting on Thursday,
January 8th a 7:15 pm in the Alumni Memorial Building, Room 27. Remember,
attending the meeting (and wearing a Gamma Beta Phi shirt to the meeting)
counts towards your 9 points!

Good luck on your final exams!!!