Hi guys,

My name is Calvin Cassady.  I have been a member of the UTK Canoe and Hiking Club in the past, although I have only been on a couple of hikes with the group.  Over the next few days I have a couchsurfer from France staying with me.  His name is Florent.  He stopped in Knoxville just to try to go hiking in the Smokies.  He arrived by Megabus and so he has no further transportation to get to the mountains.  I am busy with work all week, so I won't get a chance to give him a lift either.  I was just hoping that if one of you was going hiking in the next few days you might could take him along with you.  He is very friendly and respectful and I'm sure it would make his week.  If you have that opportunity then please contact me by email at [log in to unmask] or phone at 334-477-1860.

Thanks,

Calvin Cassady