Please do not reply to this message. Thank You. To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html

From: Cooper, Chris
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 1:45 PM
To: McCall, Wanda F
Subject: MG WS 2014

Calling all Master Gardeners!  Can you believe that another Winter School Conference is upon us?  It's true and we would like for you to be a part of this educational event.  Two distinct learning tracks are available for Master Gardeners and Extension Personnel to help manage and facilitate volunteers and to provide community support and education to sustain the mission of the Tennessee Master Gardener program.  This year's theme is "Healthy Plants/Healthy People". Come join us in the great city of Murfreesboro on February 20-21 for this grand event.  This promises to be a good time had by all.  I hope to see you there!

Registration is now available on the TMG website.  Please click on the attached document for more information.

Christopher M. Cooper, PhD

UT Extension - Shelby County

7777 Walnut Grove Road

Suite B, Box 21

Memphis, TN 38120-2140

Phone (901) 752-1207

Fax (901) 752-6240

email: [log in to unmask]

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Did your email address change? Visit http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html Remove your old email and add your new email address to continue receiving timely updates. Have you visited the Master Gardener Store? https://web.dii.utk.edu/agstore/c-49-master-gardener.aspx Check out the super comfortable Gardener's Kneeling Pads! To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html