Dear Colleagues,

Volunteers are needed to judge the Jean Tague-Sutcliffe doctoral student poster competition during the ALISE conference in Philadelphia. Volunteers must be available on Wednesday, January 22 from 3:30 to 6:30 pm.  We will have a half hour organizational meeting from 3:30-4:00, and then the judging will take place from 4-6:30 pm.  This is a great opportunity to support our doctoral students and learn about many current research projects.

Please check the conference schedule before you volunteer. There are several sessions on Wednesday afternoon. Anyone who's presenting in the late time slot will not be available to judge.  Not everyone will be needed for the second round of judging.

Please email Susan Davis or Athena Salaba by December 23 if you are willing and able to judge the doctoral student posters.  Please include your institution and your research interests so we can avoid conflicts and match you with appropriate posters when possible.

Thank you!

Susan Davis, Drexel University

OR

Athena Salaba, Kent State University