Dear LIS Community:

The Simmons GSLIS November/December InfoLink features the following stories:

-- Archivist Jason Wood '01LS Unlocks Simmons College Archives Treasures

-- American Theatre Archive Project Takes Boston

-- Faculty Column: Dr. Mary Frances Zilonis, Professor of Practice and Director of the Simmons GSLIS School Library Teacher Program

-- Interview with Judi Paradis, President of the Massachusetts School Library Association and School Library Teacher at Waltham Plympton Elementary School

-- PhD/MLIP Candidate Profile: Tyler Walters, Virginia Tech University Dean of Libraries

-- GSLIS community updates in Folks on the Move

For GSLIS Events, visit http://simmons.edu/gslis/for/current/news/gslis-events/index.php.

Best wishes for a happy and healthy holiday season!  We’ll be back in February with our first issue of 2014.

Kris Liberman LS ‘87

Director of External Engagement
Continuing Education/Communications/Community
Simmons College | 300 The Fenway | Boston, MA 02115
office 617.521.2803 | fax 617.521.3192
email [log in to unmask]
``