Dear Colleagues,

Volunteers are needed to judge the Jean Tague-Sutcliffe
doctoral student poster competition during the ALISE
conference<http://ali.memberclicks.net/2013-conference>in
Philadelphia. Volunteers
must be available on Wednesday, January 22 from 3:30 to 6:30 pm.  We will
have a half hour organizational meeting from 3:30-4:00, and then the
judging will take place from 4-6:30 pm.  This is a great opportunity to
support our doctoral students and learn about many current research
projects.

Please check the conference schedule before you volunteer. There are
several sessions on Wednesday afternoon. Anyone who's presenting in the
late time slot will not be available to judge.  Not everyone will be needed
for the second round of judging.

Please email Susan Davis or Athena Salaba by December 23 if you are willing
and able to judge the doctoral student posters.  Please include your
institution and your research interests so we can avoid conflicts and match
you with appropriate posters when possible.

Thank you!

Susan Davis, Drexel University

OR

Athena Salaba, Kent State University