Hello,

The East Tennessee Library Association invites you to renew your membership or to join our organization for the first time.  Membership dues cover the calendar year, from January to December, and are used to pay for event costs and honorariums for speakers.  Dues are $10 for one year or $15 for two years.  If you’re not sure if your current membership is up, please let me know and I’ll find out.

Started in 1944, ETLA has a long proud history and is still going strong.  Events for the 2013-2014 year included and will include:

●Fall Picnic and Tour of Fort Loudoun State Historic Park
●Holiday Book Brag and Luncheon
●Career Panel for UTK School of Information Science Students
●43rd Annual Mary Utopia Rothrock Lecture and Dinner

You can visit our website at:  http://www.lib.utk.edu/etla/

Please see the attached brochure for membership renewal instructions.  You can also print out the form from this webpage:  http://www.lib.utk.edu/etla/join-etla/

Best wishes from ETLA for a wonderful new year!

Matthew

Matthew Jordan, Assistant Director
Clinch River Regional Library
Tennessee State Library & Archives
Tennessee Department of State
130 N. Main St, Ste. 2, Clinton, TN 37716
Ph: 865-457-0931 Fax: 865-457-8546
"The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness and accountability in a customer-centered environment."

To join/leave the list or browse the ISALUMNI archives, please see:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/isalumni.html