From: Liv Detrick <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Paid Summer Research Programs and Graduate Funding Information
Date: November 30, 2013 at 7:42:13 PM EST
To: Paul <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Paul,

Every year we at IBP like to make an effort around the holidays to email students who have joined the IBP National Student Directory.

Since we currently have your status as an undergraduate student I wanted to share with you the following resources.

Paid Summer Research Programs! To Search over 650 REU and Other Summer Research Opportunities:

Paid internships with NASA (note: more opportunities still being added to the system throughout December):

Looking ahead to graduate school?  Check out programs and funding opportunities:

Tips on applying and enhancing your applications:

And lastly, please take some time to view our online Webinar archives:

Please do not hesitate to write with any questions as you review this information.

I hope you are having a happy holiday!

Best regards,
Liv

Liv Detrick
NASA OSSI Broker Facilitator
IBP Web Developer
Institute for Broadening Participation (IBP)

The mission of the Institute for Broadening Participation is to increase diversity in the Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) workforce. Our goal is to help students successfully pursue their careers in science, technology, engineering and mathematics.  Our website (www.ibparticipation.org) lists hundreds of programs and opportunities around the nation that provides funding, mentorship, fellowships/internships, summer programs, etc. that are dedicated to helping students along their educational pathways and eventual careers.

We occasionally email students about opportunities relevant to their level of study and disciplinary interests. If you wish tounsubscribe, please reply to this message with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line.