We will be meeting in HSS 58.

Also please remember to bring one canned food item.

Greg

On Nov 20, 2013, at 11:38 AM, Hopper, Gregory Ethan (Greg) wrote:

Hey C&Hers,

Just a couple reminders for tonight's meeting:

Please bring at least one canned food item to the meeting tonight so that we can get some points for community service.

If you have not paid dues and want to go on the caving trip this weekend please bring them to the meeting.

If you signed up for the trip this weekend and are not going to be able to make it let me know by 12pm Thursday.

Here is the current roster:

Name Driving?
Aaron Stubblefield
Austin Eddy
Ben Cuirlio
Ellen Ehrenfried
Hayley Moran
Heather Carlin
Ivie Greenwood
Kyle Goodrick y
Leslie Turner
Matthew Brunton y
Phillip Goldfarb
Ryan Wagner y
Steven Shook y

Have a suggestion for a trip?  Let us know!  Meetings are Wednesday's at 6:30PM outside HSS at the bull statue (HSS 222 when inclement weather).

If you have any other questions just shoot me an email!

Greg Hopper
Secretary - C&H

To unsubscribe from the mailing list, write an email to [log in to unmask] containing this message:  SIGNOFF UTCH-L