Good Afternoon,

Here is the final roster for the trip this weekend.  Remember, we are leaving at 9am from Lot 66 (on the Ag Campus) Saturday.  If there is a "y" next to your name then you are permitted to drive this weekend.

Any other questions just let me know.

Name    Driving?
Aaron Stubblefield
Alison Dawant
Andreas Montano
Ashley Kempe
Brandon Clackum
Brian Payne     y
Emily Custer
Emily Hoffman
Emily Rosson
Galen Golden
Heather Carlin
Iman Ferdjallah
Jacob Curtis
Katie Metasavage        y
Hayley Moran    y
Kristen Wieber
Kyle Goodrick   y
Lane Latimer
Leslie Turner   y
Austin Eddy
Luis Casillas
Madeline Shelly y
Martha Tabor
Matthew Brunton y
Molly Parker
Molly Sullivan
Phillip Goldfarb
Preston Hughes
Randy Bigbee    y
Ryan Wagner
Samuel Millard
Shawn Newlan
Steven Shook    y
Sydney McDermott
Zack Payne

Have a suggestion for a trip?  Let us know!  Meetings are Wednesday's at 6:30PM outside HSS at the bull statue (HSS 222 when inclement weather).

If you have any other questions just shoot me an email!

Greg Hopper
Secretary - C&H

To unsubscribe from the mailing list, write an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> containing this message:  SIGNOFF UTCH-L