Greetings C&Hers,

Here is the roster that we have for the people wanting to go this weekend.  Just a reminder, if you see your name and you are not going to be able to go this weekend we need to know by noon Thursday.

Also if there is a "y" next to your name and I asked you to fill out the "Personal Driver Form" you can find it here on the Sport Clubs page<https://utk.collegiatelink.net/organization/sportclubs> under the "Forms" tab.

If you haven't been already, I recommend going by UTOP tomorrow to reserve your equipment (if you need any), they open at 1pm and close at 6pm.  In case it has gotten lost I have attached the packing list and itinerary.

Just shoot me an email if you have any questions.

Name    Driving?
Aaron Stubblefield
Alison Dawant
Andreas Montano
Ashley Kempe
Brandon Clackum y
Brian Payne     y
Emily Custer
Emily Hoffman
Emily Rosson
Galen Golden
Heather Carlin
Iman Ferdjallah
Jacob Curtis
Katie Metasavage        y
Hayley Moran    y
Kristen Wieber
Kyle Goodrick   y
Lane Latimer
Leslie Turner   y
Austin Eddy
Luis Casillas
Madeline Shelly y
Martha Tabor
Matthew Brunton y
Molly Parker
Molly Sullivan
Phillip Goldfarb
Preston Hughes
Randy Bigbee    y
Ryan Wagner
Samuel Millard
Shawn Newlan
Steven Shook    y
Sydney McDermott
Zack Payne

Have a suggestion for a trip?  Let us know!  Meetings are Wednesday's at 6:30PM outside HSS at the bull statue (HSS 222 when inclement weather).

If you have any other questions just shoot me an email!

Greg Hopper
Secretary - C&H

To unsubscribe from the mailing list, write an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> containing this message:  SIGNOFF UTCH-L